At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Design, build, configure, run and support PAM applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Set out PAM requirements in standards, concepts and policies, in line with best practice, technology trends and cyberthreats
- Consult & guide Application- and System owner on PAM processes and the technology concepts
- Performing regular application operations,L3 support and stakeholder communication
- Assess and evaluate IT projects and applications for cyber security risks to our business and conformity with our PAM standards
- Define security measures, drive their implementation, and ensure their effective operation to manage Henkel's cyber risks
- Master's degree in cyber security, computer science, or engineering
- Minimum 8 years of broad professional experience in a similar role
- Experience in PAM with the ability to deep-dive into technical topics especially in Infrastructure and Cloud technologies
- Fluent in English and at least one other language
- Active certifications such as CISSP and CyberArk "Guardian" are desired
- Work experience in DevSecOpsand Agile Methods
- Start-up mentality with clear business orientation
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.