At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Review past incidents and identify attack trends
- Operationalize intelligence data for improved detection
- Hunt for cyber-related threats from various threat intelligence sources
- Identify and monitor the Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) employed by cyber threat actors
- Develop & extend CTI ecosystem
- Be a leading source of knowledge in information security and intelligence matters supporting other departments with your knowledge and expertise
- Master's degree in cyber security, computer science, or engineering
- Minimum 6 years of broad professional experience in a similar role
- In-depth understanding of threat intelligence cycles and collection management
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of threat intelligence and its application towards operational goals, Ability to identify and track adversary tradecraft trends
- Ability and willingness to conduct in-depth analysis of the tools and tradecraft used by actors of all types
- Experience with TI platforms such as MISP, OpenCTI and TI tools development & automatization of TI processes
- Proven analytical and report-writing abilities, Fluent in English, Experience with IoT Testing or Red Teaming is a benefit
- Looking for candidate who work for AV companies and contribute to TI open source projects.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.