At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Work with cross functional team in launching new products and validating processes as a part of the Henkel ADP process.
- Lead and/or participate in management of change (MOC) processes leading to robust processes and products.
- Actively participate as a cross functional team member to help create and modify APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) documents including, but not limited to, PFMEA (Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis), Process Flow, and Control Plan.
- Effectively communicate with customers, suppliers, and internal Henkel personnel to support problem resolution and execution of APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) documentation using the customer's format when required.
- Monitor customer portals providing timely response and ensuring site understanding and compliance to customer specific requirements.
- Provide formal response to other customer requests such as material specification review, or customer survey.
- Utilize disciplined problem-solving methodology to ensure effective containment, root cause analysis, corrective action implementation, effectiveness determination and read across.
- Support site integrated management system through auditing, document writing, and other continuous improvement activities.
- BS Engineering, BS Chemistry, or related field of study
- 2+ years in a manufacturing environment with quality experience, automotive industry preferred
- Understanding of IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 requirements with practical application in the automotive industry
- Experience with customer complaint resolution and PPAP documentation required
- Strong knowledge of Control Plans, PFMEA and Flow Chart development
- SAP experience preferred
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.