Please Note: This opportunity has multiple locations.
- Lead process and product improvement efforts as a technical specialist and resource.
- Assist tryout and development of associated tooling projects.
- Support manufacturing through process control & continuous improvement initiatives.
- Troubleshoot technical problems. Develop manufacturing processes around new or existing equipment.
- Assist Operations by preparing reports, identifying production trends and providing recommendations
- Follow all initiatives and processes or OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 regulations, procedures and processes as they pertain to job responsibilities
- Education: BA/BS (Engineering, Technical, Chemical)
- Experience: 2+ years in a manufacturing environment
- Strong communication both written and visual representations, technical design knowledge and interpersonal skills necessary
- Effective team player in a hands-on, quick pace environment
- Up-to-date computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and Lotus Notes
- Ability to use various CAD programs is beneficial (Solidworks, AutoCad)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.