HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Henkel's PRISM Rotational Program is a 12-month leadership development program in which you will have the opportunity to sharpen your engineering skills and build a strong foundation for your career by rotating through numerous engineering functions in our Adhesives business at one of four Henkel locations (Rocky Hill, CT; Bridgewater, NJ; Irvine, CA).
- Gain a high-level of visibility and guidance from a mentor, develop meaningful, professional contacts and relationships with industry leading subject matter experts and senior leaders throughout the program.
- Valuable real-world learning experiences through project work and training with continuous feedback and support.
- Numerous opportunities to volunteer for strategic initiatives, such as sustainability and corporate citizenship.
- Upon completion of the 12 month program you will deploy into the engineering department at a location within North America where the knowledge and expertise learned through the program will propel your career forward.
*Please Indicate your preferred site locations(s) from the list below when prompted on your application. If you do not have a preference, please type "no preference" when prompted on your applications. Site Locations: Rocky Hill, CT; Bridgewater, NJ; Irvine, CA Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- BS/BA degree in Engineering/Business & available for full time employment on July 2022.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated academic achievement (3.0 or above is desired).
- Demonstrated leadership ability and collaboration within teams (previous internship/co-op experience is a plus).
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Salary Range will be $70,000-$77,000
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.