At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- The Technician Equipment is responsible for the Field Service Activities inside and onside at the customer.
- On customer side the technician installs machines, perform maintenance and service visits onsite in our customer's facilities, where they are performing trouble shooting, training the operators from the customer, and conducts the CNC training of the Sonderhoff Equipment according the process conditions and the application requirements of the customer and support the customer according all topics and issues around the Sonderhoff Equipment.
- The Technician Equipment supports the business activities for the US regional market.
- The Technician Equipment is supporting and doing also the sampling activities for projects and the production of the subcontracting business.
- Experience in Adhesives and applications
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Microsoft Office software
- SAP experience is a plus
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.