At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- Define and implement global data quality management methodology, standards, processes, and tools
- Develop project plans for DQ&G initiatives, including return on investment (ROI) calculation, resource requirements, timelines, milestones, deliverables, etc.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the company to identify business needs that would benefit from improved data.
- Monitor achievement of goals and objectives for data quality management, implement and consolidate DQ KPIs & SLAs, provide cross-functional scorecards and dashboards.
- Drive definition and documentation of data, in the data catalog, through introduction of appropriate standards and empowerment of users.
- Execute projects in alignment with project plans, including tracking resources and updating project plans as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information/Data Science, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- Demonstrable experience in data quality initiatives, analysis, and reporting (data integrity, data profiling, KPI reporting and advanced analytics)
- Fluent in English (C1) and ideally German (B2) language skills
- Excellent research, analytical, and communication skills
- Minimum 4 years of work experience performing data analysis and reporting required.
- Comfortable working independently and self-reliant
- Technical understanding of databases, data structures, business intelligence tools and interfaces; scripting skills are preferred
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Know-how in Project management required
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.