At the Lester and Sue Smith Breast Center at Baylor College of Medicine we study almost every aspect of breast health and disease and are focused entirely on strategies to prevent, diagnose and treat all breast cancer. We are a multidisciplinary center with an emphasis on translational research. The Center is committed to education and training of our students. Our primary goal is to advance our research mission and goals.
https://www.bcm.edu/academic-centers/lester-and-sue-smith-breast-center Job Duties
- Submits and monitors grant applications and work with SPO for 3-4 faculty (pre- and/or post-award grant
- Maintains the daily, monthly, and quarterly research financial accounting activities and reports.
- Conducts financial analysis and prepares special financial reports requested by Administrator when
- Maintains PathCore billing in iLabs.
- Maintains up-to-date Other Support and biosketches for assigned faculty.
- Complete quarterly effort reporting in ERS.
- Approve Concur submissions for assigned faculty.
- Will assist in Center budget submission (BPC)
- Participate in monthly meetings with other research admin associates and Administrator
- Bachelor's degree. Certified Research Administrator certification through the Research Administrators Certification Council (RACC) may substitute for the degree requirement.
- Two years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.