At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Formulates coatings for multi-functional products.
- UV experience is a plus.
- Uses knowledge of ultraviolet (UV) coatings to identify new breakthrough products/technologies for the automotive market.
- Become part of a highly motivated, international cross-functional team in the field of functional coatings
- Develop product requirements and solutions for current and future automotive applications at global top tier 1 suppliers
- Use own profound understanding of the customer needs and translate these into innovative, best in class products
- Develops strategic partnerships with suppliers, start-ups, and external research organizations to stay current on the latest technology trends and how they could be leveraged into new applications.
- Master's Degree (or equivalent experience) in Materials Science, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years industrial experience in formulating curable coatings (UV experience a plus)
- Proven track record of commercialized state-of the-art coating solutions
- Understanding of product applications and testing criteria needed for current and future automotive applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of product offerings, industry trends and ongoing research in the curable coating area
- Detailed understanding of coatings formulation, testing, application and curing of materials
- Strong team spirit, appreciation of an agile working environment and ability to lead by example
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.