At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- The Sales Engineer/Account Manager will be responsible for supporting and managing existing customers who use and incorporate Henkel's metal packaging products in their manufacturing activities. This will be a remote-based position supporting clients primarily in KY and TN
- Participate in the formulation and execution of regularly updated account strategies and forecasting
- Provide Technical sales support and identify business potential within accounts.
- Qualification and implementation of products to customer requirements, forecast updates, maintenance of the CRM system, coordination of specification reviews, follow up of the results of samples delivered to customer, preparation of monthly reports, and trouble-shooting.
- Timely and effective communication about the account strategy execution to members of management, customers, other Henkel personnel, and any involved outside third parties.
- Be responsible for full utilization of Henkel CRM (ACE) to manage growth opportunities and projects aligned with our account and SBU strategic initiatives, and to document and capture all customer related actions and activities.
- BS/BA in Business, Chemistry , Engineering or related area or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of metal packaging experience in technical sales, laboratory or manufacturing operations is required.
- Knowledge of automated control equipment and high speed manufacturing operations strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel regionally, up to 50%, depending on location of home-based office.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and relationship building skills.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.