At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Collaboration in the development of new products such as tile adhesives and grouts, floor leveling compounds, repair mortars, etc.
- Preparation of adhesive formulations and testing of their properties according to stipulated standards
- Independent preparation, calculation, and implementation of series approaches, serial tests, test procedures, finished products, and preparative work
- Support of internal and external technical inquiries and projects
- Evaluation, summary, and documentation of test results
- Completed training as a chemical laboratory technician with further training as a technician, chemical engineer (d/f/m) or similar
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Profound knowledge in product development of powder/construction chemical products, experience in formulation of products such as tile adhesives and grouts, self-leveling compounds, mortars, etc.
- Digital affinity, initiative, willingness to innovate, and embrace change
- Fluent English language skills, German is an advantage
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.