At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Be responsible for the sustainable operation of product & process transferring, CPK improvement, process optimization.
- Support Quality Engineer to solve customer complaints.
- Support PD&E to launch new products.
- Lead the product transfer project, discontinued raw material replacement project and six sigma project.
Key Dimensions (NES, Sales Area, Marketing Budget, Production Volume, Processing Cost, headcounts,etc)
- To complete product transfer and discontinue product replacement projects on time
- To support other functions achieve the KPs.
- Be responsible for the sustainable operation of product & process transferring, year CPK improvement, process optimization. 50%
- Support Quality Engineer to solve customer complaints. 15%
- Support PD&E to launch new products. 10%
- Lead product transfer project, discontinued raw material replacement project and six sigma project 20%
- Complete manager's other work arrangement. 5%
- Master's degree in polymer or chemistry.
- At least 1-3 years of working experience in adhesives or related industry.
- Good verbal and written English.
- Good communication, analysis skills.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.