At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Coordinating, planning, and leading IT Application related activities and projects in Turkey.
- Determining IT needs and implementing solutions.
- Responsible for business processes related to Global/Regional Applications roll out to Turkey.
- Involves in IT application related projects as project manager or project member.
- Being first contact for new business demands and solution creation.
- Responsible for application demand management and budget planning, ensuring that all applications are in line with the global standards.
- Application Supplier Management by tracking and monitoring provider service delivery based on defined SLA 's and KPI's.
- Information security implementations including Information Security related documents in his/her responsibility area in line with global standards.
- Provides innovation solutions to improve end-to-end processes.
- Facilitates and implements best practices and innovative solutions.
- Designs concepts and user stories for end-to-end processes.
- Gathers and complements the user stories from business experts and stakeholders.
- Supports the full BizDevOps life cycle of a product/IT application.
- Able to write technical specifications or new technical user stories.
- Configures applications during the lifecycle.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT
- Project management experience is a must
- Information Security (ISO 27001) know-how is an asset
- Understanding of a multi-tier business and its technical architecture
- Digitalization-friendly mindset
- Fluency in English
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.