At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- The Cell Reliability Manager sets strategy and leads a team of maintenance associates to ensure the maintenance, upkeep, and troubleshooting of all production equipment in an assigned cell to prevent and/or correct mechanical & electrical breakdowns following safety & quality standards.
- Leads the safety, people development, reduction of cost, and improvement of OEE lines.
- Supports Henkel Production System (HPS) and drives continuous improvement mindset.
- Analyzing breakdown to drive to root cause of machine failures to develop preventive actions to increase OEE.
- Support and drive training and development of maintenance associates.
•Must have 5 - 7 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably CPG or closely related industry
•Bachelor's Degree in a technical field such as mechanical, chemical, electrical, manufacturing, production engineering is highly desired.
•Ability to lead and motivate others, to negotiate with, and persuade others, and work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels.
•Lean and/or Six Sigma Certifications (preferred).
•Highly skilled in diagnosis and problem-solving, leading a team and liaising with suppliers, and capacity to understand a range of engineering functions and procedures.
•Highly developed understanding of TPM methodologies and implementation to drive continuous improvement.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.