At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If youâ€™re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Executes engineering processes ensuring that quality products are delivered on-time at competitive cost
- Liaises with other stakeholders in order to provide professional support and advice
- Strives for improvements and efficiencies in Engineering area
- Monitors KPIs for engineering processes Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technical development and trends in the field of expertise
- The HPS Engineer is responsible for continuous improvement activities for a production cell.
- Executes improvement projects and drives results.
- Identifies and drives improvement to plant standards, such as visual management, standard work instructions, technical work instructions, centerlines, set up sheets machine parameter settings, etc.
- Collaborates cross functionally to implement identified improvements.
- Interfaces with global leaders to report out on local production system roadmaps, performance data, and best operating practices.
- Analyzes business processes and performs line studies to identify opportunities and drive improvements.
- Identifies losses in efficiency for value streams and equipment and aids in implementing solutions to improve.
- Collaborates to develop short- and long-term strategies to reduce waste.
- Drives kaizen, implementation of TPM, and other projects focused on improving plant efficiency, machine reliability, sustainability, and the reduction of waste.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field, preferably Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering
- Three (3) years minimum experience applying Lean methodologies in a manufacturing environment
- Highly developed understanding of TPM methodologies and implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to present proposals and projects to all levels of management
- Ability to quantify improvements per KPI, lead RCA to solve production loss issues, lead change, and create process flows, value streams and flow diagrams
- Proficient in the use of value stream maps, fishbone diagrams, 5S, SMED visual management and other lean tools.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.