At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If youâ€™re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- The Site Engineer will provide technical support/customer service to industry leading customer
- Manage onsite chemical products; including maintaining inventory, ordering based upon consumption rates and understanding minimums and lead times
- Liaison with client site personnel
- Champion site continuous improvement projects, which result in cost savings or recognized value
- Provide support to client user, EHS, and Purchasing
- Perform SDS (Safety Data Sheet) management and participate in Chemical Management Teams
- Work the Henkel Chemical Management Purchasing to identify product substitutions
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Operations, Chemistry or related field.
- One or more years experience in a manufacturing environment (engineering, technical sales, management) preferred. Chemical Sales and Customer services skills welcome.
- Strong interpersonal, communications and documentation skills.
- Proficient in standard Windows software (spreadsheet, word processing, graphics) and cursory understanding of mainframe systems.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.