At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Provide technical service to ensure total customer satisfaction through product trials, demonstrations, trouble shooting, customer audits and conducting seminars to key accounts of Lamination, paper solution and Tape/labels
- Provide technical solutions based on Value proposition; Prepare lab evaluation and testing report to customer
- Build up closed relationship with the decision maker in technical departments at key account
- Actively involve in new Adhesive Development Process (ADP) project, coordinate new project in different department (Product Development, customer and sales) and push the project moving on.
- Make proposal regarding optimum process design & product
- Develop TCS product and strategy for key accounts in 9 segments
- Provide technical support for sales team and customers
- Build synergy in all relevant segments
Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Customer technical/project support 45%
- Design and deliver training/know-how for sales/TCS/customers to drive business growth 35%
- Build synergy among 9 segments 20%
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Science or Engineering, Chimerical preferred
- Skills and Experience Desired
- Expert in Adhesive application in lamination/paper/tape/labels
- 10+ years' experience in relevant industries
What the Role Can Offer You
- International platform, strong branding and great teamwork
- Wide industry coverage, rich know-how
- Further development opportunity in Henkel
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.