HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- The Technical Service Engineer will manage process optimization projects and provide technical engineering support to customers using Henekl's Die Attach Film product.
- Solve technology-specific fundamental problems associated with entire product lines and/or product classes by novel approaches to application process development, troubleshooting, and material characterization.
- Will assist sales, conduct customer line audits, development of value add and value proposition calculations to maintain existing business and close new business.
- Provide technical support for the launch of new products/new lines/process, including line trials and process startups.
- Will be responsible for ensuring all process manuals, service reports and customer trainings offered to assigned customers follow Henkel best practices.
- Researches, collects and reports information on the selection of products for existing core business customer projects and new business opportunities.
- Aids in the design and development of equipment, systems and redesign to existing equipment to fulfill the needs of customers.
- Will work as a technical liaison with customers, sales, marketing, manufacturing and R&D and identify new product development opportunities.
- Travel required up to 30%, depending on business needs.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Material Science/Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering is required.
- 3+ years of experience working in a chemical for electronic application or semiconductor packaging environment is required.
- Hands on experience in Die Attach Film materials and good understanding for the Semiconductor application is desired.
- Ability lead and conduct technical training sessions and project management and laboratory skills are important.
- Strong customer relations and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to accommodate overnight travel 30% of time.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.