HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Initiates and executes new packaging qualification in collaboration with country, operational and regional teams
- Qualifies all new packaging items within the lab and ensuring the use of standard testing methods and proper documentation.
- Executing all lab related activities.
- Supports Henkel's sustainability agenda by ensuring all new packages meet international recycling, health and safety requirements and other regulations
- Follows Henkel compliance and corporate SHE standards, policies and procedures
- Initiates process developments necessary to support cross-functional teams to achieve the completion of new technology and innovations
- Assures technology state of the art through patent protection of all new developments and technologies
- BSc Mechanical, Material, Chemical and Polymers/Plastics Engineering
- Ideally holds 2-3 years of R&D Packaging experience
- International working experience is a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Excellent knowledge of CAD tools
- Good command of English, additional language is a plus