At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Provides innovation solutions to improve end-to-end processes
- Facilitates and implements best practices and innovative solutions
- Identifies opportunities and elaborates solutions by using new technologies as well as evolving industry best practices
- Designs concepts and user stories for end-to-end processes
- Gathers and complements the user stories from business experts and stakeholders
- Supports the full BizDevOps lifecycle of a product/IT application
- Writes technical specifications or new technical user stories
- Configures applications during the lifecycle.
- University degree in computer science, economical informatics, economics/ economical engineering (or comparable) with strong IT focus
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience as IT Consultant in Production, Quality Management, Plant Maintenance or shop floor integration
- Consulting and customizing in SAP PP, QM, MMA SAP S/4 HANA skills appreciated
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Execution Systems, especially Parsec, appreciated
- Experienced in the implementation of new technologies, digitalization and Industry 4.0 topics
- Practical experience in various IT roles in an international environment
- Experience in IT project management: waterfall, agile or DevOps Experience in application management appreciated
- Excellent English language skills
- German language skills appreciated
- Strong initiative and decisiveness and exceptional analytical thinking as well as effective communication and persuasion skills
- Desire to work in an international, dynamic and challenging environment.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.