At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- We in Adhesive Technologies Innovation are aiming at transforming our organization and innovation culture and upskilling our people to transform Megatrends into innovation
- Imagine that you would work on global strategic projects together with the team, enjoy a steep learning curve and grow your personality? Exchanging with senior management and increasing your visibility?
- You would make an impact by acting as an intrapreneur, owning your results, and letting us see how you shine, working on people-related business topics
- If extending your network in our diverse regional and global teams within Adhesive Technologies and Henkel sounds interesting to you, then you should apply
- Being a student who has successfully passed first semesters in business-related studies, e. g. in international management, business administration, organizational behavior, psychology or similar would help you to onboard
- It would be of advantage, if you already have gained some practical and/or international experience e. g. by former internships or semester abroad
- We communicate in English, and trust that fluent English language skills are something you already have
- Working with digital tools & MS Office is your way of working
- You like to act entrepreneurial, are passionate about what you are doing, and work in a cooperative and responsible way?
- Coming up with your ideas and being reliable and accountable would support you in your work
- If you are available, latest March/April 2022 or earlier for six months at headquarters in Düsseldorf, we would be very happy to talk to you
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.