HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Grow and profitably maintain Henkel's General Industrial Adhesive Technologies business in the Middle Tennessee, SW Kentucky market to be based in the Nashville, Tennessee area. Territory has existing sales base of approx. $3 million.
- Prospect for new business opportunities while managing existing customer base.
- Work through the sales process to identify, quantify and justify the appropriate value proposition for the individual customer matching their needs with our capabilities to provide a solution.
- Motivate and train authorized industrial distributors to sell LOCTITE brand products and solutions.
- Develop and present formal training sessions to industrial MRO & OEM customers.
- Implement territory management and growth plans that align with the overall strategic directives of the business.
- Develop strategies to support the profitable growth of Henkel's product lines in the territory.
- Prioritize, direct & execute sales programs for the assigned market areas.
- Effectively communicate progress and needs to the management team.
- Utilize Henkel's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to manage the sales and customer management processes.
- Recognize competitive forces and implement sales strategies to offset them.
- Benefits to include: Salary + Commission + Vacation and Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave + 401K with Company Match + Company Stock Purchase Plan + Car Allowance.
- Home based office (Nashville, TN area).
- Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years of industrial or business to business sales experience.
- A self-starter, who can use Henkel's resources to maximize opportunities within the territory.
- The ideal candidate will possess value-added selling experience as well as a successful track record working with design, manufacturing, quality engineering and maintenance teams.
- Time and project management skills required.
- Team player who works well with others.
- Experience working with industrial distribution is a plus.
- Overnight travel up to 10% required.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.