HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Leveraging digital, "Internet of Things" and analytics to facilitate Industry 4.0 in the design of Adhesive Production Lines.
- Recommends Henkel equipment solutions for processing Henkel adhesives for customer applications.
- Leads and participates on major market driven product launches and development for equipment.
- Trains sales, marketing, and other engineers on technology and market initiatives. Provides mentoring and back up support to Application Engineering and Equipment Tech lines for higher level Equipment troubleshooting.
- Supports new product launches by developing and executing testing and evaluation of Henkel equipment for customer or Market applications.
- Collaborates with Product Development to identify and validate new product offerings.
- Develops processes and equipment solutions that can be represented as New to the World which can be published both internally and externally.
- Works closely with Sales and Application Engineering to establish a strategic approach to providing customers with a total process solution.
- BS degree in a Technical Field (Mechanical preferred)
- 5 - 10 years technical experience (3 years of which is project engineering, and/or Digital Automation).
- Demonstrated ability to use 3D modeling software, statistical analysis, Design of Experiments, and the Scientific Method.
- Project management, interaction with a sales organization, and strong leadership skills required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with strong decision making skills, are essential.
- Travel up to 25% of the time is possible (some overnight travels).
The salary range for this role is $110,000 - $140,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.