HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Identify and align Henkel Application Engineering efforts with top customer accounts and prioritized opportunities
- Supports the innovation process by defining target product profiles and building and validating value propositions
- Plans, executes testing, and reports on Customer Technical Requests and communicates results to field teams and/or customers
- Completes Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Plans on customer and product performance complaints
- Performs customer lab demonstrations using application equipment
- Prepares internal and external tests reports and makes presentations to internal work group or department and customers
- Leads training presentations to customers, Sales / Marketing, and other technical personnel
- Leads internal and external technical requests and projects
- Directly communicates with the field Sales/TCS teams, KAMs, project teams, and customers
- Leads/supports ongoing harmonization and administration of laboratory test methods, including implementation/development of new test methods
- Respects and promotes the Henkel SHEQ rules
- Provides application support for various projects assigned by a supervisor
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of demonstrated related experience in manufacturing processes, troubleshooting, statistical analysis, and project management
- Customer support experience (providing product application training)
- Demonstrate project management, laboratory, and field support skills
- Strong customer relations and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills and a sense of urgency
The salary range for this role is $72,600.00 - $105,200.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.