At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- This position is responsible for SHE activities at the plant. It requires interaction with internal functions like Manufacturing, Engineering, HR & Admin, Stores and Warehouse, QC, Procurement, Technical Service and with external entities like Statutory authorities, contractor's.
- To ensure zero incident/accident on site by ensuring compliance, permits, trainings, risk assessments and other safety activities.
- To regularly impart SHE related training to employees at site and Initiates, lead site SHE improvement projects.
- To ensure compliance of all PPEs usage at site, proper maintenance and usage of all safety related equipment's e.g. hydrant system, foam, sprinklers, safety showers, fire alarms etc.
- To ensure effective operations of the effluent treatment facility, compliance of the effluent norms as per Pollution Control board consent and to all Waste disposal activities.
- To ensure compliance of all Occupational Health related activities.
- Supports SHE organization in specialized area and Drives SHE strategy and targets in area of responsibility and uses appropriate reporting tools.
- Reports monthly on SHEQ KPI status.
- Defines and executes standards and procedures in collaboration with affected functional area.
- Supports Global Audit Management, Supervises legal compliance matters, follow-up of development in legal matters and regulatory affairs.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Chemical Industry, Handling SHE (Safety, Health & Environment) requirement.
- Postgraduate / Graduate Degree in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering with Diploma in safety from Regional Labor Institute or equivalent.
- Certification of Internal auditor / Lead auditor of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 will be added advantage.
- Good communication skills, good knowledge of working on MS office tools, Knowledge of other industry safety practices.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer.
We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.