HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Perform routine tests and analysis with focus on cleaners, lubricants, surface treatment, functional coatings etc.
- Maintain technical expertise and skills matching the SBU/SU strategy
- Reporting of laboratory results and methods according to accepted standards and communicate to internal/external customers
- Quick action and response to customer routine test and provide qualified test report
- Conducts all laboratory work in a safe manner including the use of proper Personal
- Protective Equipment (PPE), adherence to site safety practices, use of laboratory equipment, 5S, etc.
- Support product or process introduction directly at the customer's site
- Effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to understand products associated with assigned technologies
- Excellent Hands-on and equipment competency
- Candidate must be able to work as a team member and independently on multi-task assignments
- Analytical thinking
- Complex problem solving
- Result oriented