At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- A sound knowledge on polymers and Adhesives/ protective coatings/ Sealants.
- Execute lab trials and production prototyping trials to develop new product.
- Should know the scale-up process from Lab to Pilot and Plant level manufacturing.
- Understanding of various characterization techniques of polymer compositions (spectroscopic, thermal, and mechanical characterizations)
- Hands on experience in handling various analytical and mechanical testing equipment's and interpreting the results.
- Developing Henkel proprietary high-performance composition through R&D in new and innovative coatings/adhesives/sealants.
- Drive MOC projects for continuous improvement and meeting customer specific requirements/ regulatory requirements
- Identification and deployment of new raw materials for existing and new compositions and sustain Henkel's position in sustainability drive.
- Driving innovations by collaborating with diverse global teams.
- Good knowledge of raw materials use, their properties and structure property relationship.
- Routine follow-up for various matters related to PD with RM suppliers, Purchase, Sales, Production & Quality Assurance etc.
- Occasionally travelling to customer end to conduct VOC, evaluating the feasibility and to solve customer problems.
- Providing necessary information for costing, packaging of new product.
- Be an SHE ambassador and lead by example, embrace Henkel's core values, drive a culture of safety, continuous improvement, and quality excellence within the PD organization.
- PhD in Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry with 0-3 years of industrial experience (postdoc experience in coatings, Adhesives & Sealants is desired).
- Should be quick learner, Adopt with situation, Leadership skills etc. with excellent communication skills and a team player mind set who has tendency to complement work across the team.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.