HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Drive Smart Factory rollout across North America
- Adhesive manufacturing sites, guiding project teams
- Assures uninterrupted operation of Industry 4.0 (I4.0) applications and continuously improve development and rollout of 14.0 tools
- Is responsible for communication with key stake holders and counterparts in IT
- Supports training and qualification of workforce in I4.0 according to base and advanced expert fit
- Connects to key I 4.0 suppliers to resolve issues, including hardware status and repair requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Mechatronics, Electrical or Chemical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience
- Proficient in Smart Factory and Industry 4.0
- Excellent communication and training skills
- Position can sit anywhere with current Henkel location
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.