ProImmune is an international life-science company headquartered in Oxford, UK, providing a unique range of products and services in the field of immunology research with our customers including many leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology and academic centers of excellence around the world. We are seeking a highly motivated Immunology Sales Specialist to join our Sales & Marketing team to be responsible for our UK & European territories.
This role is ideally-suited to a new graduate or post-graduate with an outgoing personality looking for a financially rewarding long-term career combined with a way to capitalize on your scientific training.
- primarily enable our customers to achieve their scientific goals
- manage the sales process for accounts across your territory
- carry out visits to key prospects and customer accounts to develop and close sales, as well as to determine market trends, novel technical applications and product development / collaborative opportunities
- attend and carry out formal presentations at immunology exhibitions and conferences to promote our products and services
- identify and develop new and existing sales opportunities and respond to customer enquiries
- demonstrate leadership with an ability to constructively challenge our customers’ thinking
- work with our customers to structure solutions for them based on our products and services that best address their often complex and multi-faceted needs
- carry out sales analysis and contribute to the development and execution of the annual sales plan
- work closely with other members of the sales and customer service team world-wide
- Preferred: Ph.D. or MSc. in Immunology, Biochemistry or similar subject
- Required: BSc. in Immunology, Biochemistry or similar subject
- Prior direct work experience in sales is not required, but examples of any activities where you were proactive in your communications to people in any setting should be highlighted
- Comprehensive training will be provided
We are searching for a candidate who has the ability to creatively and proactively identify and develop sales opportunities around projects that often have complex requirements in organisations with multiple stakeholders. In addition, you will demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills, have a self-starting attitude, be able to manage your time effectively and have a natural enthusiasm. Although this position will require moderate travel (up to 30%) it will mainly be office / home office-based.
Our package includes an attractive salary, commensurate with qualifications and experience, performance-related bonus, pension scheme and private health insurance.
For opportunities based in the UK, if you are not a British citizen you need to have a valid UK work permit or the right to work within the UK.
To apply please send your resume and detailed covering letter by email only to the firstname.lastname@example.org. No applications submitted in any other format will be considered.