HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. As an intern, you will play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization.
- Design and Qualify Outer shippers for New Products and promotional items through CAPE analysis and in-house dynamic testing.
- Generate reports accordingly using ISTA based Distribution Testing Guideline.
- Apply your knowledge to generate Pallet Patterns using both CAPE simulation and actual distribution testing data.
- Generate new IDHs for our shippers and add IDHs to PIRs.
- Complete promotional pack project by creating work instructions for operators
- Collaboratively work with multi-functional groups on new product launches, functional groups include: Package Development, Marketing, Purchasing, QA/QC, and Operational Departments
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program in a Packaging Engineering program or related discipline OR have completed your studies no more than 6 months prior to the start of the internship, with a GPA of 3.2
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: ability to analyze data and develop fact-based recommendations resulting from the analysis
- Laboratory and research skills: compliance with all safety regulations, sound lab technique and good record keeping
- Communication skills: collaborative team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
- Sitting, standing and limited lifting. Must be able to lift 40 pounds. Must be able to lift, bend and stoop without restrictions.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.