- This role is site based at one of the listed locations.
- This role is a hands on statistical programmer supporting study and asset teams in the delivery of less complex statistical programming deliverables.
- Ensures excellence in the programming of analysis ready datasets, tables, listings, and figures, and qc work for which they are responsible.
- Ensures adherence to high quality programming standards in their daily work.
- Indicate the primary responsibilities critical to the job.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Accountable for their assigned work in the programming space supporting the programming leads for a particular study or asset deliverable.
- Ensures appropriate documentation and QC documentation for their deliverables.
- May provide supportive QC work for other programmers deliverables.
- Works with programming leads to ensure clear specifications for their programmed deliverables are in place.
- Will be learning in the space of programming and data standards.
- Bachelor or Master (preferred) Degree in Statistics, Biological Sciences, IT, or related field.
- At least 1 year relevant experience in SAS programming and knowledge of clinical trials.
- Statistical Programming and SAS hand-on experience.
- Working knowledge of clinical data.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and time management skills.
- Proven ability to manage timelines.
- CDISC experience desirable.
Other Job Details:
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine Act
- Last Date to Apply for Job: July 29th, 2021
- Eligible for Relocation Package: NO
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus: YES
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative. EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.