HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Maintain internal raw material safety database for China product portfolio.
- Initiate cosmetics safety assessment report to support new product launch according to China regulation requirements.
- Support toxicological & dermatological test execution in global/external labs for formula safety assessment.
- Conduct causality assessment for general health complaints of China, and track health complaint trends for cosmetovigilance.
- Support leader on literature research, data analysis, translation, etc.
- Education background of Public Health, Toxicology, Biology, Pharmacy or Medical related.
- Master's degree or above.
- At least 2 years' experience in consumer safety related function, cosmetic company preferred.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Good written and spoken English