HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Co-manage European packaging projects and tender business
- Participation in the implementation and development of regional and global packaging projects
- Possibility to contribute ideas to our regional and global projects teams
- Active participation in daily business in an international packaging engineering team by taking over responsibility for exciting projects, e.g. innovation product launches, promotional activities, etc.
- Managing packaging specification in agreement with our standards of quality and sustainability
- Preparation of presentations for internal meetings
- Student who is pursuing a bachelor or master's degree in the field of engineering
- Fluent English language and strong communication skills
- Firm and ascertainable knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, creative, and open-minded team-player with high level of independence
- Able to critically analyze situations, and provide insightful comments and improvements
- Able to manage workload and perform tasks in an organized manner as well as eager to learn
- Availability as of January for six months