The candidate will be working in a team of scientists reporting to a group lead in Boulder, CO supporting late stage oncology programs. The candidate will be a part of the Pfizer Oncology Clin Pharm team with approximately 35 scientists. We emphasize on the candidate's quantitative pharmacology skills, scientific reasoning, written and verbal communication skills, exploratory graphical analysis skills, study design and report writing skills.
The candidate will act as a supporting or primary clinical pharmacology lead providing clinical pharmacology expertise to a multidisciplinary study team for alate-stageoncologyprogram. ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide clinical pharmacology expertise to multidisciplinary study teams for a late-stageoncology program.
- Under the supervision of the ClinPharm group leader or senior staff, work closely with clinicians, statisticians, translational oncology and clinical operations colleagues to design, conduct and report results of clinical trials.
- Design and implement dose finding strategies to ensure optimal dose and dosing regimens in clinical trials.
- Analyze pharmacokinetic and related data. Use model-informed drug development principles and techniques for clinicaltrial design and drug development strategies.
- Draft clinical pharmacology components of protocols, clinical development plans and regulatory
- PhD with 0-2 years, PharmD with 1-3 years or MS with 3+ years of industrial experience.
- The candidate should have demonstrable skills in quantitative clinical pharmacology, including hands-on implementation of tools such as NONMEM, R, Phoenix, GastroPlus or Simcyp for data handling and analysis.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are essential for the role.
Sitting, standing, walking, ability to perform mathematical calculations and ability to perform complex data analysis NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Some limited business travel.
Other Job Details
Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
Additional Job Posting Locations: Boulder CO, Denver CO, La Jolla CA, US Remote For roles based in Colorado:
The annual base salary for this position ranges from $90,500 to 150,900. In addition, this position offers an annual bonus with a target of 15% of the base salary and eligibility to participate in our share based long term incentive program. Benefits offered include a retirement savings plan, paid vacation, holiday and personal days, paid caregiver/parental and medical leave, and health benefits to include medical, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable plans. Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine Act
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative. EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.