HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- The Product Development Chemist is a part of global product development team and is responsible for the product development of hotmelt adhesives for Henkel's key account customers in the hygiene market.
- Support a key account in product qualification and roll-out, safety related requests, and answering customer technical questions.
- Performs standard and advanced test methods/coating techniques to characterize adhesive performance.
- Prepares and delivers technical and project presentations to customers on regular basis.
- Travels to customer locations for technical support, product introduction, line trials and trainings.
- Responsible for evaluating and approving raw materials in regional KA products for both cost savings and supply security programs.
- Primary contact for quality and plant to ensure continued and improved manufacturing efficiency and quality for key account product range.
- Responsible for documentation and processing of all changes for both raw materials and finished goods within established Henkel systems.
- Bachelors Degree in chemistry, polymer science, chemical engineering, material science, or relevant discipline is required.
- Prior, relevant, lab experience or engineering experience in an academic, internship or industrial setting is required.
- Prior knowledge of adhesive technology and formulating is a benefit, but not required.
- Proven ability to lead/influence others, possesses excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong team working spirit and proven ability to collaborate with others.
- Ability to multi-task and manages time efficiently.
- Willing and able to travel to customer sites and production facilities as required.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.