HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Executes new packaging development projects
- Ensures circular economy target achievement
- Executes process developments necessary to support cross-functional teams to achieve the completion of new technology and innovations
- Ensures that all new packages meet international recycling, health and safety requirements and other regulations
- Assures technology state of the art through patent protection of all new developments and technologies Connects with consumers and generates consumer insights through various platforms
- Participate and lead testing of package components and materials
- Work with suppliers, Package Engineers, Package Testing Engineers, and cross functional team members to drive projects to completion
- Assist in the design and development of project-related packaging components
- Assist in the initiation and coordination of plant trials
- Creation and maintenance of packaging testing plans, and package component specifications
- Assist engineers on Sustainability metrics development
- Enrolled in Packaging Engineering program or program of similar discipline.
- Minimum GPA: 2.8 Overall, 3.0 in Major Class Level: Sophomore, Junior, Senior with PKG 315, 322, and 323 completed
- Ability to commit 40 hours per week, June 2022 - December 2022.
- Must be familiar with Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with CAPE, Artios, and ISTA testing a plus.
- The salary range for this role is $43,860 to $62,400. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.