Looking to recruit a Postdoctoral Associate in the Sreekumar lab. We are a dedicated to scientific research focusing on cancer Biology and Metabolism.
Specific area of research for this postdoctoral associate/ fellow post-doctoral trainee would be to develop mass spectrometry-based methods for metabolic imaging and unbiased metabolomics. The candidate should have outstanding communication and writing skills and should be a good team player. Prior experience biology and bioinformatics is a plus. Candidate should be able to analyze and interpret high through put datasets, design logical follow up experiments, execute them, analyze the data, interpret the data as well as demonstrate competency in trouble shooting. Prior experience in mass spectrometry, clinical sample analysis and imaging is required. The candidate must have at least a couple of first author publications from their PhD work. The results of the research and their findings will result in additional funding.Job Duties
- Plans, directs and conducts specialized and advanced research experiments.
- Evaluates and analyzes data.
- Establishes new research protocols and procedures.
- Summarizes research findings and publish results in research journals.
- MD or Ph.D. in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
- Experience Required: None Required.
- Postdoctoral Associate is needed that has a research cancer biology, metabolism, and signal transduction.
- The position will require a PhD.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.