HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Formula preparation, testing and measurements of the laboratory.
- Support to prepare customer visits.
- Support technical department with internal and customer audits.
- Support additional activities and projects of the department.
- Final thesis realization during the internship Innovation concepts to be introduced in the market.
- Chemical educational Background
- Good understanding of the R&D and Innovation area
- Good skills in Excel and MS office
- Good english level
- Analytical, structured and organized
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Communication skills
- Capacity and motivation to do Teamwork