HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Implement user stories (enhancements, screens, procedures) by developing executable source code for Henkel mostly independent of guidance and with minimal direction.
- Support the entire application lifecycle from sprint/release phases, regular enhancements and hyper care bug fixing.
- Design user stories and author technical specifications
- Conduct peer-based code reviews and ensure software quality by applying and implementation of test-driven design, improve the existing frameworks towards software quality, performance, and stability
- Support the lead architects and technical leadership in day-to-day work with recommendations, contributions as development expert.
- Bring sovereignty to discuss with functional team to improve target designs.
- Mentor a team as part Mentorship
- Bachelor's Degree in software development, IT/Engineering or comparable studies
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of coding experience.
- Shows high analytical thinking, works self-organized, sets right priorities and is a team player with confidence in own programming skills.
- Optional technical skills include: Java, Python, ABAP, Shell scripting, Containers [Docker, Kyma, Kubernetes], Infrastructure as Code, Configuration Management, Message Queues, Jenkins, SDLC, CI/CD, ELK Stack, Fiori, ABAP RestFul, ABAP on HANA
- Methodological skills demonstrating: Problem solving, Object-oriented programming, Test-Driven Design, Technical Writing, Developer Toolchain.
- Fluency in English is a must.