HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- We are looking for a stellar Industrial Design Intern to join the RD&E Packaging & Innovation Team
- You will work as part of a dedicated Industrial Design team and collaborate with Packaging Engineering, Manufacturing, Formulation, Technical Knowledge & Observations and Consumer Insights to research, explore, design and develop new and innovative designs for the various Henkel product lines
- 2D and 3D concept & form development through sketching and CAD (Solidworks)
- Evaluate and create 3D CAD models in Solidworks, create product renderings and images
- Development and processing of 3D rapid prototypes
- Participate in brainstorming and problem solving sessions
- Support consumer research projects in our in-house focus group facility
- Work as part of interdisciplinary innovation teams
- Progress toward a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Design or Product Development
- Some Solidworks or other solid modeler (Fusion 360, Pro-E, Seimens NX etc) experience required
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator experience required, MS PowerPoint experience a bonus
- Experience or demonstrated interest in rapid prototyping / model shop environment
- Attention to detail, excellent problem solving and communication skills
- The salary range for this role is $43,860 to $62,400. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.