HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Provides technical assistance and interface function on problems relating to maintenance and operation of equipment and facilities.
- Supports new product development activities and teams, generating new products and processes that are fully capable of meeting all customer and internal requirements.
- Supports root cause analysis and corrective action in a timely manner.
- Identifies present and future capital needs to support new products and processes, improve process capability and reliability, reduce direct and indirect labor, reduce cycle time, improve product quality, and improve health, safety, and environmental elements.
- Implements process control improvements to reduce product variability.
- Provides quick resolution to manufacturing shop floor problems and non-routine activities.
- Generate and modify Bills of Material (BOMs), Routings, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs),
- Manufacturing Instructions (MIs), Packaging Instructions (PIs) and related documentation to support production and packaging of Henkel Aerospace products.
- Employs lean manufacturing practices to improve manufacturing operations, reduce scrap, improve efficiencies, and reduce cycle times.
- Identifies, prioritizes, and executes projects in support of critical product and process issues required to maintain or increase profitable sales growth, with appropriate management and customer input.
- Liaises with other stakeholders in order to provide professional support and advice.
- Strives for improvements and efficiencies in Engineering area.
- Monitors KPIs for engineering processes.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Able to work with and around hazardous materials, chemicals, and equipment.
- BS Degree in Engineering required.
- 5+ years process engineering experience in a manufacturing environment. Prefer experience in a chemical batch process environment.
- Programming Languages knowledge desired
- CAD Experience required
- Capacity to comply with the federally mandated requirements of U.S. export control laws
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.