HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Independently develop, recommend, and execute product solutions to meet the performance, cost and stability criteria of innovation project.
- Provides leadership and R&D strategies and directions on innovation projects of responsibility.
- Develop technical models to explain and predict results and demonstrating an ability to plan, perform, analyze, and draw conclusions from complex technical experiments.
- Openly share expertise and Points-of-View, effectively communicate with cross functional team to update status, risk and hold accountability for technical readiness of product development.
- Actively seeks to understand the relationship of chemical structure/function of each component in formulation and product stability / technical performance of formulation.
- Reviews data, provides interpretation and draws conclusions and proposes next steps and strategies of development efforts.
- Develops demo to support commercial executions and /or method for technical proof-of-concept
- Collaborates seamlessly with R&D's cross-function teams and business partners during the development and implementation of innovative products.
- B.S. Degree in Chemistry or related field (Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry) required. Minimum 5+ years of experience with a relevant consumer products good organization.
- Project management experience and experience working on products with fragrances preferred.
- Show can-do-attitude and focus on what can be done. Understand underlying cause-effect-relationship and sees the bigger picture.
- Learn from Failure and set-backs and demonstrate resilience.
The salary range for this role is $84,300 to $122,300. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also me modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.