Salary: €4 175 per month (gross)¹
Contract Type: Renewable fixed term contract (5 years max)
Location: Strasbourg (France)
Reference: n° e40/2021
Deadline for applications: 17/11/2021
Would you like to build a career in regulatory affairs? Do you have excellent chemical synthesis or analytical chemistry skills? Do you have the scientific expertise required to check the acceptability of applications for Certification of Suitability to the monographs of the European Pharmacopoeia (CEP) on receipt, to critically review data according to ICH, EU and EDQM guidelines, to prepare evaluation reports or provide technical support to the EDQM inspection programme of manufacturers of active substances? Then why not give your career a boost by joining our CEP team in Strasbourg! Watch our video for more information.
Main responsibilities of the job: As a scientific assistant, you will undertake scientific evaluation of requests for CEP revisions, contribute to the validation of CEP applications on receipt, and prepare CEPs or provide technical support to the EDQM inspection programme of manufacturers of active pharmaceutical substances.
What we offer:
- opportunity to work in a leading international organisation in the field of public health protection, contributing to delivering high quality medicines in Europe and beyond;
- personal growth through a range of learning & development options to improve your competencies including technical and language training, a structured induction plan;
- a real cultural melting pot as there are over 20 nationalities working at the EDQM which is situated in the European quarter of Strasbourg;
- 32 working days leave per year and flexible working hours between 7h-19h and more flexibility through teleworking following completion of your probationary period;
- 1an attractive income tax-free salary and benefits package, including health insurance and additional allowances such as family and expatriation allowances (as appropriate).
- If you meet the eligibility criteria and have the nationality of one of the 47 member states, please submit your application using our online recruitment website. For more information about the EDQM see our institutional video.
For more information on how to apply, please click the “Apply” button.