Henkel is for those who step up. Do you?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Overall improvement of production throughput thanks to process improvement initiatives supported by lab experiments
- Join and get support from an experienced team, with a multidisciplinary mindset (production, R&D, quality, Eng)
- Get work experience within an international company
- Students currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Chemical Engineering or similar
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in French or in Dutch. At least basic knowledge of English.
- Available for 1 year as from June/July 2022
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You'll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses