The Research Associate within the Bioanalytics and Lab Management department will -
- Conduct routine sample analysis using well-established cell-based neutralizing antibody assay procedures
- With guidance and supervision from the group leader or supervisor, participate in method development, validation and execution (sample analysis) of cell-based neutralizing Ab assays
- Implement new assays or optimize existing assays based on in-depth knowledge of basic laboratory techniques
- Interface with sample management and LIMS groups for sample handling and chain-of-custody related workflow
- Work with senior staff to ensure the availability of adequate laboratory materials and qualify new reagents, as needed
- Maintain accurate, timely and detailed records of work
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bench work related to established NAb methods and sample analysis. New method development and validation.
- Analyze data, write reports and technical documents. Track data trends
- Ensure work is done in a compliant manner according to SOPs and GLP guidelines.
- Oversee and/or provide technical support of specialized equipment as needed.
- Manage samples and materials.
- BA/BS is required
- Some experience in Immunology or Cell based assay in an academic or industry setting is strongly preferred.
- Some experience is GLP and/or GCP in an academic or industry setting is also strongly preferred.
Please be aware that Spark mandates COVID-19 vaccination of all employees regardless of work location. Accommodations may be made in accordance with applicable law.
Nearest Major Market:
Join the Spark Team
We were born of innovation, springing from the curiosity, imagination and dedication of remarkable scientists and healthcare visionaries. Our shared mission is to challenge the inevitability of genetic disease by discovering, developing, and delivering treatments in ways unimaginable - until now.
We don't follow footsteps. We create the path.