Are you an early-career scientist with promise in mathematics, physics, computer science, or engineering who is looking for a pathway to independence?
The Howard Hughes Medical Institute’s Janelia Research Campus is recruiting Theory Fellows for our Computation and Theory (C&T) research area. Theory fellows are mentored by one or more C&T group leaders, collaborate broadly with C&T group leaders, and have the opportunity to initiate collaboration with experimental groups, with the goal of testing their ideas by guiding the design and execution of new experiments.
Our team brings together expertise in computational and mathematical biology, machine vision and learning, and theoretical neuroscience. We tackle fundamental questions in biology by maximizing the insight extracted from biological data and closing the loop between theory and experiment.
Learn more about the program and apply for a Theory Fellow position at Janelia.org/theoryfellow. Our next application deadline is December 1, 2021.
Janelia is committed to a culture of inclusion on campus and invite applications from individuals with diverse backgrounds.
More searches like this
- Life Sciences Full Time Non-Profit jobs in Washington D.C.
- Computational Biology Full Time Non-Profit jobs in Washington D.C.
- Physical Sciences Full Time Non-Profit jobs in Washington D.C.
- Computer Sciences Full Time Non-Profit jobs in Washington D.C.
- Mathematics Full Time Non-Profit jobs in Washington D.C.