Sr Manager, Finance FP&A
Sr Manager, Finance FP&A
South Korea - Seoul
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
- Proactively manages the budgeting and planning processes - meeting all deliverables to region timely.
- Manages the delivery of accurate and timely management reporting including monthly financials, revenue reporting, and functional expense reporting.
- Co-lead accurate month-end close with accounting by providing insightful actual vs LE variance analysis.
- Work closely with commercial operation to monitor actual sales, in-market sales and inventory level at distribution channel.
- Conducts financial modeling to support tactical and strategic decision making such as business case development, cost analysis, and sensitivity analysis.
- Through strong partnership, influence and communication, be the voice/advocate of Finance to the business; and of the business to Finance.
- Support finance head in analyzing customer margin and business proposals.
- Continuously focuses on improvements to planning processes and systems and works closely with finance management to develop more integrated planning processes and systems.
- Participate in ad-hoc finance projects.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle, Hyperion or SAP required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, Powerpoint and Word) required.
- Working knowledge of US GAAP, K-IFRS, local statutory and tax reporting requirements.
- Strong communication skills, ability to present financial information in a meaningful understandable way.
- Ability to identify trends through analysis of various data.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, meeting deadlines in an accurate and timely manner.
- Strong integrity and ability to partner with business units.
- Fluency in English both spoken and written.
- 7+ years of relevant experience and a bachelor's degree in business or equivalent.
- Relevant working experience in multi-national organization a plus.
- Experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals industry a plus.
- Professional qualification (e.g KICPA, AICPA) or MBA a plus.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/South-Korea---Seoul/Sr-Manager--Finance---FP-A_R0021459-2
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency