CDD 7 mois - HIV Business Analytics Senior, Manager H/F
CDD 7 mois - HIV Business Analytics Senior, Manager H/F
France - Paris
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, invasive fungal infection, cancer and serious respiratory.
Against this background, we have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analytics Senior Manager to join its Commercial Operation team to be based in its offices in Boulogne Billancourt, just outside Paris. This role reports to the Business Analytics director France.
Specific Job Responsibilities and functions- HIV Business Analytics and Market research
- Responsible for conducting primary & secondary HIV market research studies
- Provides accurate analyses and reports to internal customers to support decision making on key strategies
- Develops Strong collaboration with the he HIV Business Unit Director and his team
- Analyzes competitive environment sales records, market penetration, market potential and future trends and makes recommendations based on findings.
- Manages ongoing business relationships with data vendors, consultants and selected partners. Collaborates with primary and secondary market research agencies on data collection and exchange based on guidance.
- Operates as an individual contributor with moderate supervision and guidance.
- Collaborates with the HIV SFE manager and the Business Analytics team on Strategic and Operational Commercial projects as: BPoA, Performance Review, IC plan
- Collaborates with the HIV Global Analytic and Marketing Teams on analytic and market research projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- + 3 years of industry Pharma experience including 2+ years of relevant market research, and strategic analysis, and a BA/BS degree.
- Working experience with global Sales and Marketing organizations and with pharmaceutical data sources is required.
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative primary and secondary market research is required.
- Working knowledge and experience in HIV market would be helpful
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to interact with individuals from a variety of departments are required.
- Must have demonstrated good communication skill, in French & in English, with an ability to efficiently and productively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Must possess good self-management skills including planning, prioritization, objective setting,
- Proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word) is required.
Gilead Core Values
- Integrity (Doing What's Right),
- Teamwork (Working Together),
- Excellence (Being Your Best)
- Accountability (Taking Personal Responsibility).
- Inclusion (encouraging diversity).
For information please visit www.gilead.com
For jobs in France:
Conformement la Loi Informatique et Libertes (06/01/78), nous vous informons du fait que les donnees personnelles renseignees pourront faire l\'objet d\'un traitement informatique par Gilead et pourront tre transmises aux Organismes Sociaux. Par ailleurs, vous disposez d\'un droit d\'accs, de rectification et de suppression des donnees vous concernant. Vous pouvez exercer ce droit en contactant: FranceDataPrivacy@gilead.com
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/France---Paris/CDD-7-mois---HIV-Business-Analytics-Senior--Manager-H-F_R0020112
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency