Director, Global Customer Experience
Director, Global Customer Experience
United Kingdom - London
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
The Director, Global Customer Experience will be responsible for supporting the design, readiness, and deployment of enterprise systems (particularly Kite Konnect) in support of launch activities for major new markets with a particular focus initially on Japan and Kite's Intercontinental Region (South America, Middle East, and Southeast Asia). The individual will partner with global and local cross-functional partners. The role is based in Stockley Park.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Gather market-specific business requirements for key enterprise systems in partner with other Kite /Gilead colleagues
- Partner with Kite cross-functional teams (e.g., marketing, field sales, supply chain, IT, etc.) in strategic development, planning, communications and execution of key projects and programs related to the customer experience
- Facilitate alignment with local affiliate cross-functional teams to maximize global coordination while accommodating local needs
- Support working sessions with key affiliate market stakeholders to gather requirements, particularly with regards to customer preferences and norms
- Collaborate with key vendor partners on the iterative design, build, and deployment of enterprise systems to the market affiliates
- Participate in global launch readiness working sessions and align timelines with key stakeholders and interdependencies
- MA/MS and 10 years of experience in design and implementation of large, transformational business initiatives within global markets OR
- BA/BS and 12 years of experience in design and implementation of large, transformational business initiatives within global markets OR
- High school diploma and 16 years of experience in design and implementation of large, transformational business initiatives within global markets
- GMP enterprise technology experience
- Experience working with global partners and customers across different time zones and cultures, deploying platforms to international customers
- Excellent and demonstrable communication skills, both verbally and in written form
- Experience working in a regulated environment, particularly the pharma and life sciences industry
- Background or a solid appreciation of working with the Salesforce platform with Salesforce platform certifications strongly preferred
- Experience defining business requirements for enterprise systems and potential implications (tactical and/or strategic)
- Experience interacting with customers (e.g., KOLs, provider institutions) and working cross-functionally
- Demonstrated record of identifying issues, seeking solutions, and working both independently and collaboratively
- Efficient, organized, and able to handle short timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Enterprise software implementation or technical consulting experience
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system\'s ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-Kingdom---London/Director--Global-Customer-Experience_R0022917-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency