Sales Manager / Directeur Rgional Liver Disease & emergent viruses H/F
Sales Manager / Directeur Rgional Liver Disease & emergent viruses H/F
France - LyonFrance - Besancon
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. The company strives to transform and simplify care for people with life-threatening illnesses around the world. Gilead has operations in more than 35 countries world-wide, with headquarters in Foster City, California, USA.
Gilead is the key partner in Liver disease management since many years ,has launched with success 4 products in HCV cure and is about launching an innovative treatment in Delta virus management disease.
In this role you will be one of the key contributors to develop and maintain Gilead leadership in this therapeutic area , leading a sales team to provide patients and healthcare professionals access to these innovative treatments. Our Sales Managers and sales teams across all our existing therapy areas are enthusiastic about our patient-centric approach and expert in discussing and explaining the characteristics and benefits of our treatment(s) in a highly scientific and dynamic healthcare environment.
In this position you will be leading and managing a team of Therapeutic Specialists and will report to the Sales Director Liver Disease
Area for this position:
Est (Nancy, Metz, Strasbourg, Bourgogne, Franche Comte, Rhne Alpes, Savoie/Haute Savoie)
Specific Job Requirements:
- Lead and manage the sales team for an assigned geographic area to ensure they meet the full requirements of their role. Accountable for the selling efforts in the assigned geographic area.
- Exhibit a coaching leadership style, facilitating an experienced team of Therapeutic Specialists.
- Clearly define roles, responsibilities and measurable outcomes for all activities of team.
- Maximise sales and minimizes expenses in the assigned geography. Profit and loss responsibility.
- Develop and initiate strategies that create new business and build key accounts.
- Co-ordinate business planning with input and liaison with other relevant managers and functional departments.
- Co-ordinate market analysis and sales data, interpret and act on this accordingly.
- Utilise high level of business acumen in analysing and coordinating activities from identified industry trends, competitor's resources and practices.
- Direct planning and promotional activities within the area of geographic or therapeutic responsibility.
- Analyse complex problems and situations and provides logical recommendations and lead any required action planning.
- Set priorities in circumstances of continued complex and conflicting requirements.
- Establish strong working relationships with key opinion leaders locally and nationally.
- Take a lead role in representing company at professional events and promotes company products at such events as appropriate.
- Work with other internal functional departments, in some circumstances this may include global functional departments.
- Organise sales initiatives and follow up to ensure their successful completion.
- Identify, establish and meet the future developmental needs of the sales team.
- Identify those capable of advancing to more responsible positions and takes appropriate action to support this.
- Work with the team to recommend training and development solutions and provide mentoring and coaching as appropriate.
- Understand and provide guidance on relevant Human Resource management issues (e.g. performance management, salary and compensation planning, incentives and reward, recruiting and hiring procedures, disability provisions etc.).
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Strong Previous pharmaceutical sales team management in a Specialist area.
- Previous experience in a highly competitive therapy area is required as well as experience in a therapy area with high scientific emphasis. Previous experience with product launches is desired.
- Excellent management skills including training, coaching, performance management, planning, prioritization, objective setting, recruitment and selection, meeting management and plan execution.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment, understanding new business opportunities and challenges and adapting plans accordingly.
- Very strong strategically and driving this operationally.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and negotiation skills are required in order to provide clear and concise analysis of quantitative and qualitative concepts.
- Very familiar with industry trends and remains current with competitor's resources and practices.
- Must be able to analyse complex data and put together effective concise reports while meeting all deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to strategically plan in order to add most value by focusing team efforts effectively.
- Has the ability to maintain / develop and utilise a high level of product and therapeutic disease knowledge to promote the appropriate use of Gilead products to Key Opinion Leaders.
- Must have excellent analytical skills and be able to identify and understand complex issues and problems, and interpret information in a manner that provides appropriate recommendations to Senior Management and Therapeutic Specialists.
- Proven experience in account planning and cross functional account management approach.
- Must be able to travel as dictated by business needs.
- Proficient in working with Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Must be ABPI qualified.
- Typically requires a BA or BSc degree, preferably in the sciences or business related disciplines.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to deliver in a very competitive environment.
- High level of leadership and ability to motivate teams.
- Resilient profile with the ability to deliver in an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve the objective.
- Operational excellence.
- Analytical with systematic approach to prioritisation.
- Process orientated to achieve the business objective.
- Strong team player and cross functional approach.
- Curious with learning agility.
Gilead Commercial competencies
- Initiative into Action.
- Strategic approach.
- Communications Impact and influence.
- Customer relationship building.
- Customer and market insights.
- Business analytics.
Gilead Core Values
- Integrity (Doing What's Right),
- Teamwork (Working Together),
- Excellence (Being Your Best)
- Accountability (Taking Personal Responsibility).
- Inclusion (encouraging diversity).
For information please visit www.gilead.com
For jobs in France:
Conformement la Loi Informatique et Libertes (06/01/78), nous vous informons du fait que les donnees personnelles renseignees pourront faire l\'objet d\'un traitement informatique par Gilead et pourront tre transmises aux Organismes Sociaux. Par ailleurs, vous disposez d\'un droit d\'accs, de rectification et de suppression des donnees vous concernant. Vous pouvez exercer ce droit en contactant: FranceDataPrivacy@gilead.com
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/France---Lyon/Sales-Manager---Directeur-Rgional---Liver-Disease---emergent-viruses-H-F_R0022005-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency